1978-1983 An M. Sc. degree in Chemical Technology of photo-sensitive materials, Institute of Cinema Engineers,
Faculty of Chemical technology, Leningrad, USSR.
1996 Promotional course “Quality control ISO 9000”, Ministry of Employment Beer-Sheva, Israel.
From 2007 Research Engineer, Israel Metal Institute, Corrosion Prevention and Surface Treatments Laboratory.
- The development process of the electroplating using zinc (substituted cadmium coating). Appropriate laboratory process developed for high-strength metals including steel, stainless steel and aluminum. The coating creates a good protection against corrosion (as cadmium coating) and without the problem of hydrogen embrittlement.
- Hydrophilic coating of Al6061 (contact angle 10°±5°) .Environmentally friendly process based on silica-silicate inorganic coating.
- Development of Electrophoretic coating process for making carbon electrodes for supercapacitors.
- Salt spray corrosion test (cell operated according to ASTM B117).
- Weight Loss test. Tests according to ASTM G31-72(2004) “Standard Guide for laboratory immersion corrosion testing of metals” and ASTM G1 − 03 (Reapproved 2011) “Standard Practice for preparing, cleaning and evaluating corrosion test specimens”.
- Electrochemical corrosion tests (VERSASTAT3) according to standards :
- ASTM: G61 − 86 (Reapproved 2009): Standard Test Method for Conducting Cyclic Potentiodynamic Polarization Measurements for Localized Corrosion Susceptibility of Iron-, Nickel-, or Cobalt-Based Alloys.
- ASTM F746 – 04 (Reapproved 2009): Standard Test Method for Pitting or Crevice Corrosion of Metallic Surgical Implant Materials.
- ASTM F 2129 – 08: Standard Test Method for Conducting Cyclic Potentiodynamic Polarization Measurements to Determine the Corrosion Susceptibility of Small Implant Devices.
- The Optical Microscopy, SEM and EDS tests for characterization of corrosion type, chemical composition.